Job Vacancy: Office Administrator
January 27, 2017
Spatial Dimensions are looking for an outgoing and friendly person to help the team with various office administrative duties.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a busy office and the candidate will play a key role in enabling the company to sustain and deliver a first class service to its clients and customers. A rewarding position with flexible working hours is available for the right candidate pending a successful probationary period.
|Job title||Office Administrator|
|Location||Riverhead, Sevenoaks, Kent|
|Accountable to||Managing Director|
|Salary||18k – 23k pro rata depending on experience|
- Answering and screening all telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- All standard administration duties such as typing letters and emails & filing
- Provide complete support and assistance to the Managing Director
- Diary management for the Managing Director
- Maintain company CRM database
- Uploading documents, mail merges and templates
- Raise and chase invoices
- Maintain a fully functional stationery cupboard within budget
- Be fully responsible for key dates such as annual renewals
- Ensure all relevant paperwork has been received for new employees
- Initiate, implement and follow clear office processes
- Manage the bookkeeping in Xero
- Pay invoices and complete simple payroll for the employees in the team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Have excellent communications & customer service skills
- A professional yet friendly telephone manner
- Good experience in using CRMs,& office packages such as MS Word and Excel
- Be able to type at a rate of 40wpm plus
- Experience in processing data, mail merges
- Financial experience of bookkeeping and/or payroll for a small company would be seen as advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility, punctual and honest
- Have a proactive approach to work and a desire to show initiative
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Efficient with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- A hard working team player
- Eager to learn new skills and qualities
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Minimum of 2 years office admin experience
- Intermediate or advanced level in IT skills in all MS packages (esp Word and Excel)
Flexible working hours, minimum 20 hours per week.
Office hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Annual leave is 20 days plus bank holidays
Please send your CV to Buy promethazine online uk
What people are saying about us...
“Spatial Dimensions not only carried out their scope of works diligently and efficiently, but also produced resulting surveys to a high quality of which they should be proud.”
Colin Hobart, Director, 3D Reid
“We have been very impressed with the quality and detail of the information received,
easily amongst the best survey drawings we’ve had.”
David Valinsky, Architect, NRAP
“A company that listens and cares.
A joy to work with.”
Peter Searle, Kier Group
“Spatial have always priced the jobs fairly and committed to and executed tight programmes for us.
Works always sent over on time and to the brief.
Very professional and Friendly service.”
Zoe Horton, Director, GBA Designs
“We have found Spatial Dimensions to be contactable and reliable.
They provide timely and competitive quotations and carry out comprehensive surveys to instructions.”
Glen Ernest, Director, GDM Architects
“They have been more detailed than our previous suppliers and far more efficient in their approach.
I would recommend them to anyone who appreciates quality work.”
Chris Old, Director, Charter House Holdings
“Claire and her team proved to be professional, efficient delivering high quality 2D and 3D drawings.
Just a pleasure to work with.”
Amiina Bakunowicz, Founder, Archilab7